Our approach to retained search means we aim to position ourselves as a strategic extension of our client’s overall recruitment functions. For each assignment you would be assigned a dedicated industry specialist who will have an extensive knowledge and an established network in the sector. Working in partnership with you we will identify and understand the key requirements and assist in the development of a detailed job description and action plan with timescales. This process allows us to then define the search criteria and develop an understanding of where to find the ideal candidate. We can provide a short list of exceptional industry leaders who are both well established in their market sector and can contribute to business growth.
In summary, our process includes the following: -
- Thorough briefing to establish the key competencies, cultural fit, experience, personality profile, key responsibilites and skills required in the role.
- Defining an advertising strategy
- Initial screening and qualification process
- In-depth interviews using targeted selection techniques
- Presentation of shortlisted candidates
- Psychometric Profiling (if required)
- Targeted Reference checking/assessment
- Post Placement Review to ensure a successful integration for all parties into the new role.
We continually work to develop a network of the very best interim executives. Due to the collaborative partnerships that we have developed in our professional specialisms, we gain access to the best and most diverse interims.