Shhh, don't mention elections, Brexit....
With the next few weeks and months set to continue the political uncertainty, thanks to an election and the B(rexit) word , it remains a challenging environment for businesses especially when it comes to matters of staffing levels and recruitment.
As you would expect, we are regularly talking to businesses and candidates across the region and we are very aware that while the uncertainty continues decisions are often delayed or being put indefinitely off.
Thankfully, it does seem that as time has passed, businesses are trying to continue with ‘business as usual’ although recruiting with caution!
During these periods of uncertainly, where long term commitment to staffing can be a challenge, it is a good time to look to the Temporary and Contract recruitment markets.
We have found that recruiting temporary professionals enables business we work with a more flexible approach, enabling them to add high calibre staff to their team in the short term while maintaining a watching brief on their future needs.
How a Temp can help your business
- Short term solution to fill current business needs and objectives – closing the gaps in your business on a temporary basis without a permanent commitment
- No hassle with HR – all References, Interviews, Payroll, Holiday and Pension dealt with via Compass Point Recruitment
- Recruiting experienced temporary candidates who are adept to ‘hitting the ground running’ and working to suit any business
- Compass Point Recruitment will always act swiftly to recruit your temporary needs, getting candidates starting with as soon as your need arises!
- Possibilities of recruiting temporary candidates into permanent positions once the future of your business is ascertained
- ‘No Strings Attached!’ – as soon as your business needs change, you have no obligation to continue with your temp - (of course a weeks’ notice is always desirable!)
- Compass Point Recruitment can provide you with information on laws, surrounding Temps, Brexit and keeping your business compliant
- Compass Point Recruitment has the ability to access a large pool of talent and resources which may not be available to your business – such as job boards and internal databases containing immediately available candidates
Where to start?
If it is your first foray in the Temporary & Contract recruitment market, it is important to go with an experienced team who can deliver you high quality candidates that can hit the ground running.
At Compass Point Recruitment we work with temporary professionals from across the region and a wide range of sectors including Office Support, Accountancy and Industrial sectors. To find out more about the high-class candidates who are immediately available to support your business please call us on 01284 765 700.