For our latest featured job we are delighted to focus on a new Administrator role based in Haverhill, with a well established company in the Screen Printing, Embroidery and Promotional Product Industry.
About the client
About the role
In the Administrator role your duties includes:
- Processing Purchase Orders to ensure all stock is available prior to production
- Ensuring orders are placed to get maximum profitability
- Setting up all new product codes in line with company guidelines
- Updating Production Schedules and advising the correct personnel of any problems
- Monitor backorders, update schedules and inform the relevant personnel of any changes
What you need to know...
Paige O'Connell is our lead recruiter for the role, said:
"This position would suit someone with previous administration experience, wanting to get their teeth into an exciting industry.
As a business, they are introducing the development and growth of a new bespoke department which will make this a fantastic time to join the team.
They are a vibrant company who always welcome people who can contribute enthusiasm and passion for their services and customers.
Another desired quality for this role would be an ability to speak other languages due to their relationships with European companies, so German, French, Dutch etc. would be beneficial.
Overall they love forward thinking, up-beat and ambitious individuals in their business!"
Find out more: