We have a new part-time Accounts Assistant role based in Mildenhall with an international manufacturing company. If you are looking for a part-time Accounts role then look no further!
About the company
This is an international manufacturing company, who pride themselves on looking after their staff. They have over 40 years of expert knowledge supplying an international client base including blue-chip clients. They have an impeccable record for Health and Safety and Quality which reaches through the organisation.
About the role
Reporting into the Company Management Accountant, you will be working in a lovely, friendly team of 4, to support the accountancy function. Working 16 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 1pm to 5pm, your duties will include:
- Maintaining Balance Sheet Reconciliation Spreadsheets
- Maintaining Hire & Lease Contract records
- Processing Journals
- Forming and maintaining employee records in the HR System
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
Communication & organisation skills...
Annette Rowland is our lead recruiter for the role, said:
"If you have experience of all the above finance duties including strong Excel skills and a strong eye for detail, fantastic communication and organisational skills and are a team player, this is the part-time role for you!"
Find out more: