Bury St Edmunds
£22000 per annum
2 months ago
They are looking for a warehouse operative who will be responsible for the efficient running of the warehouse!
This role is Monday to Friday - (0830-1700) 37.5 hrs per week - £22,000pa - Permanent
You roles will inclue but not limited to;
- Pick and pack all orders.
- Check goods in and put stock away.
- Load and unload vehicles.
- Ad hoc deliveries of stock to project sites.
And many more!
A successful candidate will;
- Have previous warehouse experience (essential).
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a forklift licence (desirable).
- Have a valid UK driving licence.
- be reliable and hard working.
For more information please contact us on the details provided!