Bury St Edmunds
£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Looking for a Career Job not just work?
Here is an excellent opportunity to work with a global company & start a career within an ever expanding industry. Your new company takes pride in their product, ensuring the highest quality product is delivered to its customers globally.
Your new job is within a plant environment where you will be expected to work hard alongside your fellow workers, producing large quantities product in line with strict SOPs, cleaning large pieces of plant equipment, gathering production data for daily meetings & use of fault reporting computer system.
Your new plant runs 24/7, so all Operatives work on a rotating day/night/off pattern you must be able to work both days and nights.
For your dedication you will be placed though training which will accredit you within an old growing industry, this is paired with a good Starting Salary of Circa £30,000 per annum inclusive of shift allowance.
• Solid work history within industrial Plant(s).
• Good level of English, Maths and common sense.
• You must be looking for a career not just work.
• Ability to work shifts and be flexible with working hours.
• Ability to communicate efficiently with Managers, Engineers, Operatives.
• Want to have ownership of your work environment & be proud of what you do.
• Ability to show previous self-motivations & continuous improvement.
• Mechanical understanding and love of machinery.
• Forklift experience is not required but would be beneficial.
This Opportunity is commutable from; Stowmarket, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Thetford, Sudbury & Haverhill.