£45000 - £50000 per annum
6 days ago
As capacity grows so will your role, ultimately building a maintenance engineering to work underneath you. I cannot stress enough the progression opportunity on offer here. The position is also days only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Programming of machines in line with production needs
- Creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Ensure all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) tasks are completed
- Ensure compliance of the engineering data systems
- Optimise equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Undertake continuous training and development.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation
- Comprehensive understanding of production lines & packaging systems gained from working directly in an automated environment
- Strong Mechanical & Electrical ability, ideally certified to HNC engineering or equivalent
- Health & Safety experience within a busy fast paced business is essential
- A strong communicator that has proven experience in working collaboratively across the business to translate desired business outcomes
- Working knowledge of machinery safety regulations & legislation
If you are passionate about Automaton, this role is not to be missed! Apply today for immediate consideration!