6 months ago
You will be performing a broad range of manufacturing / warehouse duties and various other tasks. These tasks include but not limited to: line assembly, inspection and packing operations, preparing cartons and pallets, helping to meet production targets and the cleaning of machinery and plant.
Hours of work are 0730 - 1600, Monday to Friday. £10.75ph with an increase to £11.25 after training which takes between 3-6 months.
The ideal candidate:
- Would have a forklift licence (can be trained dependant on the right person).
- Has previous experience in production and warehouse.
- Has own transport due to location.
- Must have a good attention to detail.
- Have a good level of speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
For more information please apply or call us on the contact details provided.