£9.50 - £10 per hour, Benefits: Overtime available
26 days ago
Reporting to the Production Manager and as part of the stores team, you will be responsible for mechanical and electrical assembly for all products. Full training will be given.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- General assembly
- Reading and interpreting mechanical drawings
- Mechanical assembly
- Basic Electrical assembly
- Use of hand tools
- Ability to understand and manufacture to GA drawings
- Mechanical assembly experience
- Ability to act as a stand-alone operator on any given project
- Ability to use hand tools.
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Overtime available and paid at time and a half.