£24000 - £30000 per annum
16 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Payroller for our clients with ideally 2-3 years payroll experience. You will be part of a small f finance team supporting the business by ensuring the monthly payroll administration activities are precise, well documented and completed in a timely manner. To effectively handle payroll queries.
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
· To update and maintain the payroll & timesheet spreadsheets with any changes to employees pay.
· To ensure all changes are processed accurately and in a timely manner to meet deadlines ensuring accuracy at all times.
· To work closely with Finance & HR to ensure audit trails of changes are maintained
· To work closely with the Operations Team to ensure all information relating to timesheets are processed correctly and in a timely manner
· To work closely with group payroll to ensure all information regarding related changes are processed correctly and in a timely manner
· To check the monthly bonus and overtime spreadsheet from operations and highlight and challenge any anomalies
· To liaise with employees regarding deductions from wages, ensure all deductions are correctly logged& processed
· To answer pay related queries for all employees
· Any other ad-hoc administration duties as part of payroll & Finance
· Responsible for updating the timesheet templates for all engineers and contracts
· Liaise with engineers, checking discrepancies
· Liaise with Team Managers, seeking approvals on a weekly basis
· To check and process expenses
· Manage the expense process and VAT reclaim
· To log, update and process any changes for P11d's
· Manage travel and accommodation
· Be actively involved in checking the monthly payroll prior to BACS being released and communicate any amendments required
Just send through your CV and we will be in touch.