£22000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Paraplanner/Financial Services Administrator someone who is already working within the financial services sector and looking for their next step.
Our client has over 30 years of offering Independent Financial Advise, dealing with the leading pension, investment and protection providers. Their approach to service is based on in-depth knowledge and experience, and transparency of earnings and strives to provide a fair, professional and bespoke service.
Duties of the role
Deal with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication.
• To answer the telephone and to take information and notes in this regard, ensuring that messages are passed to the appropriate individuals promptly if unable to assist the caller with their query.
• Record client communications (whether that communication is written, oral or electronic) including client related communications with third parties. Client communications and client related communications require to be recorded on the client's file in line with company policy.
• Ensure that all files worked on are compliant in accordance with Somerville Financial Services' Compliance manual and administration procedures, and adhere to internal and external compliance procedures in all aspects of work.
• Liaise with product providers and other third parties.
• Obtain information, valuations, quotes, illustrations and product details for analysis.
• Perform Fund Switches
• Assist the Financial Advisers with the regular Client Reviews
• Opening Post, scanning. • Report any breaches or complaints in the first instance to the Line Manager.
• To comply with the principles of Treating Customers Fairly in all aspects of the role of Administrator.
Requirements of the Role:
• Understanding of the Financial Planning process
• Able to work within defined business processes
• Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision • Prioritise and plan own workload
• Detailed and accurate • Articulate
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Good IT skills • Ability to work independently and in a team
If you have already the experience, then just send through your CV!
Reference ID: J35016