£39000 per annum, Benefits: Healthcare
17 days ago
Key elements of the role involve:
• Identification and recovery of fault situations on all processing equipment and ancillary devices.
• Monitoring and adjusting equipment and process conditions to ensure that 'right first time' quality is achieved.
• Maximising equipment utilisation by carrying out effective preventative maintenance procedures, timely
calibrations, routine safety checks on all processing equipment.
• Promoting an environment of continuous improvement at all times and assisting in process improvement
• Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
Applicants must be Apprenticeship trained/HNC qualified in an electrical discipline with mechanical experience.
Knowledge of working within a Manufacturing environment would be preferred. Shift is 10.00pm to 6.00am, Monday to Thursday, 5.00pm to 10.30pm on a Friday.
Apply today for a full job description!