£20000 - £25000 per annum
17 days ago
Do you have strong administration and data entry skills?
Do you have a passion for the food industy?
If the answer is yes, check out this new role!
I am currently recruiting for a Cambridge based business, in their search for a Night Administrator to join their rapidly growing fresh produce company. This is an imperative role, to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
Main duties include:
• process orders from customers via email and over the phone
• print packing sheets for the warehouse
• stock processing
• ordering products from suppliers
• processing invoices for customers
• other admin related duties
There is a reasonable amount of data entry involved, so applying candidates must have proficient typing and computer skills and be able to work accurately at a fast pace.
The Ideal Candidate
• will have the ability to work at a fast pace and excel in a pressured environment
• will be able to adapt to different situations and be ready to support other members of the team
• will be proactive and able to work off their own initiative
• will have an excellent phone manner and be confident in talking to a variety of different customers every day
• will have good computer skills and at least basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
• will be willing and flexible to learn and take on different opportunities within the business
• will be eager to progress their career - we always aim to promote from within the Company
Full training will be given to the right candidate.
This a full time role, working days are Sunday-Friday - Saturdays will always be a night off, with one other night off during the week (note this is a not a set night and will change each week). Shift times will be confirmed at the interview stage, but will be starting between 8-9pm and finishing between 5-6am. Some flexibility will occasionally be needed to cover holidays.
• Uniform included
• Free parking
• Discount on produce
The salary for this position is circa £20 000 per annum . Applicants must have their own transport due to location.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, send your CV through to Paige today to discuss further.