£37000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
You will be working with 2 very supportive Engineering Managers who have developed a robust team structure and clear progression plan for their teams. The shift pattern means you will work every other weekend and have a long weekend when not working.
- Ensure that performance of plant is maintained at agreed levels aim of 100%.
- Checks include start up, line set (safety, operations, technical and engineering), routine maintenance in accordance with manufacturer's schedules, complete relevant documentation.
- Support production, with ideas and initiatives to optimise line efficiency
- Plan and complete tasks for self from PPM and Manufacturers schedules
- To be a role model for the Operatives in assisting and driving the agreed standards with shift and site managers
The successful candidate must have relevant electrical and engineering qualifications and experience of FMCG operations (Preferably Food). You must be experienced with PLC fault finding/diagnostics along with a strong health and safety ethic and HACCP would be beneficial. We are looking for someone who has strong communications skills, able to work within a team, or on own initiative with a positive can do attitude.