£38000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
The team has a very flat structure and will be working with 2 other engineers per shift. There is a huge variety of equipment that will challenge your problem solving skills daily. The business has a healthy training budget and is passionate about making sure staff develop continually. This post will suit those with a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering bias.
- Respond to and resolve line running issues
- Actively participate in plan and review maintenance, completing tasks as scheduled
- Carry out pre-emptive condition-based monitoring on specified items of plant as requested
- Raise work orders, input breakdown and root cause corrective work and other actions ensuring that these are communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Monitor equipment as scheduled using agreed maintenance times and schedules
- Communicate and provide adequate handover information for oncoming shift engineers
- Participate in site engineering projects to investigate, understand and improve existing processes
- Working in collaborations with support functions on innovation projects
- Working with support departments, aim to drive down waste and increase capacity
this is an urgent hire and applications will be reviewed at speed! Apply today for a full job description!