£25000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Company based in the Stowmarket area is looking for further MIG Welders to join their team as soon as possible, due to a continually full & increasing order book. Your new company prides itself in its diverse capabilities and up to date manufacturing facilities.
Working a 40 hour week, between 7.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish on Fridays, you will be a critical member of the team working on products for a major customer.
My Client is looking for a permanent member of staff and Pay is £13/hr which equates to circa £27,000 per annum, plus pension & holidays.
• Own transport or live in the Stowmarket area.
• 2+ years of MIG Welding Experience.
• Quick learner, the most complex product has 28 pieces that need to be welded together.
• Good level of English, Maths & common sense.
• A team player that enjoys working in teams of up to four people.
This Job is easily commutable from: Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Stowmarket, Elmswell, Earl Stonham, Stowupland etc.