Bury St Edmunds
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Healthcare - Profit share
about 1 month ago
The business is working to solve solutions for the renewable sector and has recently secured significant investment. The Mechanical Design Engineer will be able to produce designs for mass manufacture and rapid scale up. Ideally you will have some knowledge of CNC and Injection Moulding techniques. Previous experience designing housing for micro electronics would be highly beneficial.
- Liaise with Director and prospective customers to establish product requirements
- Produce and maintain engineering development plans, managing timescales and risks
- Generate conceptual designs
- Develop, test, and iterate designs using Solidworks, rapid prototyping, and engineering analysis
- Complete detailed design including production of engineering drawings
- A degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- 4 or more years of experience in a similar design engineering role
- Strong Solidworks and prototyping skills
- A broad understanding of common engineering materials and manufacturing processes
This truly is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual offering progression opportunities not available in many larger organisations. Benefits include Healthcare and generous profit share. Apply today for immediate consideration!