Bury St Edmunds
£40000 - £41000 per annum, Benefits: Tool allowance
17 days ago
You will be joining an established business that has a healthy order book and robust training plans for their staff. You will be part of a dedicated shift of 3 engineers working on a Panama shift pattern (12 hour days/nights). Electrically biased, you will also possess strong mechanical engineering skills and will have completed a recognised apprenticeship scheme.
Core duties include:
- Maintaining and repairing a multitude of equipment, some heavy plant
- Monitoring and updating PPM schedules
- Looking at machinery upgrades, new installations and site improvements
- Continuous Improvement activities to reduce waste, cost and output
To apply for this position, you will ideally have a background in Manufacturing, FMCG or similar production environment. You will also have;
- Recognised apprenticeship
- Electrically qualified (Ideally HND or HNC)
- knowledge of installation or machinery upgrades
- Motivation to be successful
The business is committed to hiring and will review applications at speed. Apply today for the full job description!