£27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus - Health Cash Plan - SMART Pension - Holiday Trading Scheme
13 days ago
You will be managing 3rd party logistics providers to ensure products are in the RIGHT place at the RIGHT time!
- You will be responsible for planning transport requirements each week.
- Ensuring products are delivered and received within specified timeframes.
- Deal with queries and requests with hauliers and distributions centres.
- Monitoring truck fill and utilisation ensuring the most cost effective transportation methods.
- Completing relevant documentation and supporting declarations.
Personal development plan will be put in place to enhance the right candidates knowledge and maximise progress!
Monday to Friday with flexible start times between 7:30-8:30
Salary circa 30k with company bonus paid at the end of the year.
For more information regarding this role please contact me on the details provided for a confidential chat!