£35000 - £40000 per annum
22 days ago
Candidates will be expected to come from the Groundscare sector be happy to stay away 2 to 3 nights a week. Full training on the machines is given and, as the business continues to grow, progression opportunities will be abundant. Company van and credit card are provided.
Core duties include:
- On site installation and commissioning of products
- On site visits for problem solving to maintain and repair our products
- Provide remote support on technical issues for global customers from first contact to resolution
- Fault diagnosis for electrical and mechanical issues
- Root cause analysis of problems
- Systematically log calls and outcomes
- Report issues and trends encountered in the field into the R&D process
- Support R&D in designing and improving existing product and subsystems as part of continuous improvement
This role has become available following internal promotion. the business is experiencing growth and has a very healthy order book. Apply today for immediate consideration!