£23000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a business that truly invests in it's staff and is passionate about developing Engineers in the local area.
Assist the team in ensuring project deliverables are met through planning and organisation
- Assist in the coordination of documentation and/or drawings between various parties
- Assist in the review of engineering drawings and 3D models
- Assist with quality checks on materials and factory checks on assembled products
- Assist with the planning and coordination of onsite installations
- Support the project team throughout the whole project life cycle
- Communicate in a clear and professional manner with clients and suppliers
- Hold or expect to gain a Honours degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related subject
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD software
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, MS Project, MS Teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you're looking for a role to really develop your project engineering skills, this one is not to be missed!