£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: *Ongoing training*Career advancement*
about 2 months ago
Joining as Continuous Improvement Manager you will report directly to the MD and shape the factory floor to improve output. Currently operating at 75% efficiency, the tools are in place to get the factory to a target of 85% and beyond. You will be an integral part of the change programme and ultimately have a path to the Site Leadership Team.
You will have a track record of successful completion of CI projects in a high volume manufacturing facility and a clear dedication to quality process. Ideally you will hold Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or similar although the company will sponsor these qualifications for the right applicant.
Core duties include:
• Development of the Lean and Continuous Improvement Strategy across the site
• Provide coaching / mentoring support to those who are executing Lean C.I improvement initiatives
• Support Managers with analytics to assure solutions implemented deliver the required benefit
• Process design optimisation of current and new production layouts
• Facilitation of workshops that engage attendees to deliver specified outcomes to a robust and established toolset
• Coach Managers and Colleagues to deliver CI solutions
Fantastic opportunity for the right individual. Full job description available on request. Think you have what it takes? Apply now!