4 months ago
We are recruiting for an Assembly Technician to work within a Global Organisation on a temporary basis.
Well regarded Company with a site in Haverhill is looking for an Assembly Technician to help with the companies continued growth. You will be an integral link within the Haverhill team.
You will be reporting to the Production & Facilities Manager
This role requires you to be responsible for the undertaking assembly work from components parts of weigh/price/label equipment within a factory environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The Assembly Operative performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
1. Assemble machines from drawings from component parts by undertaking the following: -
c. Electronic assembly
e. Loading software
f. Mechanical assembly
g. Commissioning of machines prior to QC
h. Fault finding where necessary
2. PAT testing of component parts and fully assembled products
3. Work on own initiative
4. Work as part of a team
5. Providing a ‘second check’ to assembled machines
6. Use hand tools
1. Working in a production environment
2. Ability to stand for long periods
3. Regular bending and stretching to work under machinery
4. Manual handling on regular basis
• Monday to Friday – 08.00am - 5.00pm
• Temporary Employment – you will need to be immediately available to be considered for this position.
• Hourly rate - £10.00ph
If you are immediately available and interested in being considered for this position, please send your CV to Rebecca today or call the office to discuss in more detail.