£33000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Come and join our clients Technical Team! Are you looking for a challenge in a fast paced, customer focussed environment? Our client are recruiting for a Technologist to join their Technical Team in Barway, Cambridgeshire.
As a Technologist you will work closely with key customer stakeholders, building strong working relationships and driving technical excellence in everything you do.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop relationships with all key customer stakeholders.
- Act as the main point of contact for your customer base, covering all technical aspects.
- Pro-actively communicate quality to customers and manage shelf life accordingly.
- Use your knowledge of the company's products to pro-actively discuss opportunities and issues with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Play a key role in the growth & profitable development of the customer accounts.
- Work with production to identify and exploit opportunities to improve quality performance and business efficiency
- Take an active role in their packaging strategy in line with the 4 R's.
- Visit their Farms and their supply partners to ensure customer requirements are understood and implemented.
- Lead on projects which support in delivering customer and their objectives.
- Previous experience within a Technical role
- Experience in Fresh Food, and ideally within the produce industry
- Customer facing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work at pace in a changing environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Data analysis and interpretation.- Data analysis and interpretation.