Bury St Edmunds
£23000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Duties are very varied and accounts experience is desirable - part of this role will be to perform general accounts duties, including billing and inputting data onto the IT system. You will also be liaising and helping the crew, therefore great, customer focus is a requirement, and a can do attitude is important.
To deliver the reception service for customers, suppliers and visitors. This includes responding to incoming traffic, providing a courteous welcome, undertaking visitor induction and notifying relevant staff of arrival.
• To ensure visitors comply with health and safety regulations, have the correct personal protective equipment (PPE) and understand the site rules.
• Provide information and advice to users and act as a point of contact for service users in respect of requests for services and complaints.
• Working with the Operational Compliance Manager, support the management of assets, including maintaining databases and registers.
• Provide a customer contact point for all waste and street scene commercial service requests, queries and complaints and deal with as appropriate in line with service expectations.
• Support the finance administration as required.
• To provide technical support and provide cover and support during periods of staff absence and increased work demand. This includes: The preparation, collation, issuing and recording of all relevant trade documentation including Duty of Care, Service Agreements, Quotations and Invoices.
Managing data requirements and assisting with the collation of data. Assisting with the completion of work using the Bartec and R2C IT systems.
• Undertake the provision of general admin duties, filing, photocopying, document imaging, printing, manual and electronic document file management etc.
• Place purchase orders promptly as required and ensure council targets are met for processing and payment of supplier invoices.
• Coordinate responses and internal systems for Freedom of Information (FOI) requests and formal complaints.