£32000 - £34000 per annum
28 days ago
The business is constantly striving to improve and has reached a point where a robust PPM schedule is in place and workload spread evenly amongst the team.
• On-site fabrication
• Removal and repair of air valves, pumps, gearboxes, pipework, seals etc.
• Breakdown investigation and fault finding
• In situ and workshop welding, when required
• Working in confined entry spaces and at height as required
• Covering out of hours breakdowns
• Site facility maintenance
• Basic electrical isolation and safety awareness
• Carry out regular PPM on site steam and compressed air systems
• Maintaining maintenance records
Hours are Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm with Overtime available. There is also 25 days holiday (+ bank) and Private medical insurance.