£25000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of field sales - ideally B2C & canvassing?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Field Sales Executive role you'll report to the Sales Manager and will be primarily responsible for overseeing some exciting projects coming up in the coming months, you will be based around Mid Suffolk/north Essex initially with the potential for your patch to change longer term.
Specific tasks include:
- Being the face of the business, visiting local communities for potential sign up opportunities
- Attending local community meetings, meeting with stake holders and speaking directly to local residents and business owners
- Converting a minimum of 30% uptake in any given community for projects to go ahead
- Attending social meetings, responding to queries, and liaise with the local community to encourage them to switch to our hyperfast broadband
This is a field-based role covering the Mid Suffolk/North Essex region, so if field-based work doesn't suit you please do not apply.
The standard working hours for this job are 37.5 hours - you must be able to work flexibly where required.
To be considered for the Field Sales Executive role you will need to possess direct experience of field sales - ideally B2C & canvassing.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Business development and overseeing projects
- Attending social meetings & liaising with the local community
- Sourcing your own leads
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- A dynamic and drive attitude
- Excellent people skills
- Resilience and determination
We need you to be able to work autonomously, be self motivated, organised and pro-active.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
However, you must possess a full driving licence to be considered for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
The basic salary for the Field Sales Executive role is between £25,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience.
In addition, you can earn uncapped commission of up to £5,000 in year one should you hit your personal targets.
You'll also receive other additional benefits which include the following:
- Up-capped commission
- Company car
- Company shares scheme
- Team days out
The business you'll be working for is currently on a mission to ensure rural villages in the east of England can access full-fibre broadband, that's future-ready! Providing a new, hyperfast service to homes and businesses.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are dedicated to their employees and customers
- Have a company culture they are proud of
- Offer a fantastic team environment, which is supportive with progression and upskilling opportunities
Think that this Field Sales Executive role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Interviews are scheduled to be held on week commencing 24th May 2021.
You could be right for this Field Sales Executive position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Business Development, Sales Executive or as a Territory Sales Manager.
If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to contact Paige O'Connell on 01284 765 700 or send your CV through for application today!