£35000 - £45000 per annum
20 days ago
You will need to ensure that all production in your team is completed in a timely manner to cope with customer demand. Part of your role will be to lead and coach your team to hit KPI's that already exist in the business and new ones that you will implement through strategic thinking which will help to maximise productivity.
You will also need to coach and develop members of your team and promote a continuous improvement culture to increase performance and drive down costs.
The ideal person will have:
* Experience in a Production Manager role ideally within fresh produce or food manufacturing.
* A strong character with excellent communication skills who can engage with their team to drive performance levels.
* General Engineering skills with a can-do attitude.
* Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising.
* Strong understanding of Continuous Improvement and implementing new processes.