Bury St Edmunds
£18000 - £20000 per annum
10 days ago
This position will report into the Property Manager and will be responsible for the coordination of planned property repairs, maintenance work and ensuring systems are kept up to date and comprehensive. This role will require you to be able to co-ordinate appropriately, problem solve and seek solutions where necessary.
Experience working in the property industry previously would certainly be beneficial; however the biggest requirement is for you to have working knowledge of the system 'ALTO' as well as excellent organisations skills and the ability to work within a small and dynamic team.
General Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Liaise with clients/customers in relation to repair works
• Contact sub-contractors and arrange repairs works, coordinating suitable dates and times with all parties
• Co-ordinate & Maintain Gas Safety Inspections
• Co-ordinate & Maintain EPC Floorplan Records
• Set up and maintain Client & Customer records on bespoke computer data base/accounting records
• Maintain property management office & customers property keys, as well as site located key safes
• Respond to clients, customers & colleagues' telephone calls, emails, letters & any other type of communication
• Produce letters, emails & documents as required
• Any other ad-hoc duties where required
Hours of Work: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with 1-hour lunch break between 12.30 to 1.30pm
Salary Range: £18,000-£20,000 Depending on experience
Based in Bury St Edmunds with parking on site
20 days annual leave + bank holidays
Statutory pension scheme
If you are interested in being considered for this position, have the relevant experience and ALTO software knowledge, get in touch today to discuss your application!