£20000 - £23000 per annum
15 days ago
Do you understand GMP?
There is an exciting opening at a rapidly growing PLC based in Newmarket, your new company is modern, forward thinking & invests heavily in workforce development. Your new job based Monday to Friday (sociable hours) will require strong attention to detail as products are used within the health system.
Day to day you will be hand packing product kits and running automated lines, good knowledge of GMP and GDP is beneficial.
This is a permanent, full time position with remuneration in the order of circa £23,000 per annum. Plus benefits package including, pension and holidays,
Ideally you will have:-
• Great attention to detail and understanding of all paperwork and company requirements.
• Understanding of the quality procedures.
• Understanding of H & S procedures.
• Ability to pack all products in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as being able to work alone.
• Understanding of export order requirements (labels and literature etc.)
• Understanding of Clean Room requirements.
• Manual dexterity
• Own transport due to location.
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
This role is easily commutable from Bury St Edmunds, Thetford, Havehill, Ely & Newmarket