£26000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am looking for a Stock Controller in the Ipswich area for an established Logistics company.This Stock Control role will keep you on your toes as you will be; speaking to customers, monitoring stock levels, quality checking. working with customs & customs paperwork.
This position is perfect for you if you're a Supply Chain Professional that enjoys early-ish starts, working a 40 hour week Monday to Friday. This job is based within a warehouse & you must enjoy all the banter and comradery that is common in this environment.
For your experience and dedication you will be remunerated up to £30,000 per annum, plus standard Holidays and Pension.
• 3+ years stock control experience.
• Good IT skills, with ability to pick up WMS quickly and efficiently.
• QC, Audit & documentation experience - Customs experience is also beneficial.
• Self- motivated, driven with a key eye for detail.
• Good level of: English, Maths and common sense.
• Due to location and start times, your own transport is required.
This Job is easily commutable from; Stowmarket, Ipswich, Sudbury, Colchester, Felixstowe.