£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an expert in Refrigeration?
Well regarded family run Industrial Refrigeration Company based in Suffolk is looking for a Service Engineer. You will be initially focusing on servicing large commercial manufacturing sites within East Anglia & with then potential advancement to a growing international client list. Work will be carried out with use of a combination of remote login & onsite delivery.
This position is an excellent first step on a journey that could lead you to having your own team and department; your open mind & ambition is what is being sort.
Starting Salary will be dependent on experience however, is likely to be in the range of £35,000 to £40,000, unless exemplary prior work can be demonstrated. Salary is based on a 40 hour week.
This position is all about your development in aid of growing a successful business & to that end my client is willing to invest heavily in any Training you need or desire to achieve company growth. For this role you will also be supplied with a company Van and Phone.
Ideal candidate & Skills needed:-
• An Industrial Refrigeration Engineer or Refrigeration Engineer with solid career history.
• Passionate, ambitious & striving to advance own career & company profile.
• Living close to Newmarket Suffolk or willing/able to relocate quickly.
• Electrical & mechanical maintenance competence.
• A full, clean driving licence.
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills: a methodical approach to fault-finding and problem-solving techniques.
• A can do attitude and presenting yourself as an, ambassador of the company in the best possible way.
• A Self-motivated team player, with good organisational/time-management skills and the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
• Confident in training customers & team members in both one-on-one and group sessions
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages; Outlook, Word and Excel, remote software knowledge is a bonus. Coding knowledge could also be a useful, but not required.
This Position is commutable from: Ipswich, Newmarket, Stowmarket, Cambridge, Ely, Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Thetford, Mildenhall, Norwich, Peterborough and Colchester
Interviews are to be held ASAP at company's location where COVID- 19 Policy is in place.
Other Companies may call this position: Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Multiskilled Engineer, and Service Engineer.