£30000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Reporting into the Group Senior Risk Advisor, your role will include but not limited to;
• Meet all reporting deadlines for Environmental permitting, abstraction licensing, pollution inventory and any other statutory reporting.
• Manage all Environment Agency site inspections and respond to any outcomes.
• Maintain the two MCERT's for flow certifications through audit hosting and maintenance of the documented EMS.
• Oversee efficient waste water treatment operations. Consistently meet discharge consent limits while optimising performance.
• Host liaison meeting with local groups as appropriate.
• Plan and manage new legislation in a timely manner.
• Align the environmental aspects and impacts with the overall business strategy.
• Work towards achieving ISO14001.
• Devise strategies to meet targets and to encourage best practice
• Act as a champion for environmental issues
• Provide environmental training to staff at all levels
• Attention to detail
• Engage and work with regulators and stakeholders.
• Able to prioritise and manage work load.
• Effective report writing.
• Detailed knowledge of Environmental legislation.
• Previous Agricultural experience
• Strong communicator
• Hands on approach to work
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of waste water treatment processes.
• Detailed knowledge of Environmental Management Systems and ability to tailor to the needs of the company.
• Strong Team Working Skills - It is expected that as part of the Group Senior Risk Advisor's team you will support your Health & Safety colleagues when business need dictates.
• Ability to Multi-Task.