£20000 - £22500 per annum
4 months ago
This position would suit someone looking for a varied working day and the opportunity to grow within the role. This is a hands on' position which will require you to not always be desk based', supporting with booking in goods and packing orders where required.
Duties for the role of Sales Administrator include but are not limited to:
• Ecommerce and general order processing, picking and dispatch
• Answering customer messages both platform based (Amazon, Shopify, Facebook, Instagram) and by email
• Maintaining, updating and basic issue management of ecommerce platforms
• Processing new Purchase Orders
• Booking in and liaising with delivery partners
• Sales order processing
• Updating and maintaining the inventory management system (Unleashed)
• Unloading deliveries, booking in and unpacking items into warehouse
To be considered for this position you will ideally have experience in eccomerce and order processing; solid IT skills with experience working on in-house systems and the ability to work proactively to manage your time.
• Hours: Monday to Friday - Part Time hours will be considered.
• Starting Salary: £21 000-£22,500 dependant on skills and experience (reviewed after probation)
• Location: Outskirts of Woodbridge own transport required
• Start Date: ASAP Interviews to take place via Zoom / Microsoft Teams
If you would like to be considered for this position and feel you have the relevant skills required, please send your CV through to Paige today or get in touch to discuss the opportunity in more detail.