£18000 - £20000 per annum
22 days ago
Having secured significant private investment, they are now planning a major fibre-to-the property build (FTTP) across communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation, full fibre broadband.
Your prime focus will be to drive and convert sales from and raise brand awareness via the telephone from contact information that they have already been given by the residents in target locations. As a result, each telephone call you make should be a warm lead. Your responsibility is to convert the lead to a sale. There is an attractive commission structure with very achievable targets.
You will not be required to understand the intricacies of broadband, only the key differences between our service and what is currently available and what advantages it offers to rural communities.
You will be supplied with continued support and coaching in our fun working environment and all equipment is supplied.
• Engage with warm leads to drive sales of fibre broadband services in targeted areas
• Working towards daily/weekly conversion and volume targets
Knowledge and Skills:
• Understand key buying signals and be able to close a sale
• Confident and able communicator
• Good timekeeping, self-motivated and organised
• Personable, reliable and trustworthy demeanor
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to plan and manage own time
• A flexible, target-driven, proactive approach
• Computer literate
•Telesales Executive (Part Time)
•Aldham, Essex (Head Office) / Working from home You will be required to travel to Aldham for training & Inductions in Week one of employment
•Up to £20,000 per annum pro rata, Part Time (20 hours per week)
•Attractive commission: Uncapped, £6000 commission expected in year one
•20 hours per week is split as 4 hours per day x 5 days
•Shifts can be worked as 4pm 8pm Monday Friday or 10am 2pm on a Saturday
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Compass Point Recruitment to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.
If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to contact Paige O'Connell on 01284 765 700 or send your CV through for application today!