Bury St Edmunds
£6.45 - £8.72 per hour
5 months ago
Are you at college or looking to gain extra training whilst working?
Local well regarded family run business in Bury St Edmunds is looking for an extra pair of hands to get involved in their business; this position has the scope to evolve around your needs.
Initially ideally the business needs a dynamic individual of whom will be up early when needs be, helping out more experienced members of staff, moving materials and starting with basic tasks like hanging pictures or shelving, then evolving onto fitting bathrooms, roofing, doors, electrical etc.
Hours worked are likely to be 16 hours over two days to start off with, as to fit around training and company needs. Permanent contract will be offered when candidate is established within the company.
• Full of energy & flexible around company client needs.
• Good level of: English, Maths and common sense.
• Want to progress and better themselves.
• Be determined and team player.
• Some experience with hand drills & power tools is beneficial, but not a requirement.
• Ideally you can drive, as later on you may utilize a company van.