£22000 - £24000 per annum
10 months ago
Our client, a family run business based close to Mildenhall Suffolk is looking for another Shift Operative due to continued growth. This is a job for life, where you will still be learning in ten years' time! To be successful you will need passion and an interest in what you do. On a day to day basis your role will be varied from controlling production, to assisting with packing or the weighbridge. It's a hands on job where you and your colleagues need to work in harmony. It's a 24/7 site so being able to work on a shift pattern is essential and also want to go the extra mile if there is a breakdown or something is behind schedule.
You will need:-
• Mechanical aptitude and a curiosity of how things work.
• Ability to work alone, use of initiative and computer literacy are essential.
• An understanding of health and safety at work.
• A good level of physical fitness.
• Your own transport is required.
• To be able to work a 3 shift pattern alternating each week.
• Good level of English.
• A background in the food, drink or agricultural industry.
• Forklift certification and experience.
Benefits include but not limited to:-
• A stable tight knit family work environment and working for a leading company with job security.
• 32 days annual holiday allowance including bank holidays.
• A base salary of circa £24,000 per annum, with overtime there when others are off, or at peak times.