£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
Are you looking for an internationally growing company that offers you a clear career path?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to pull your full weight within many different areas of a highly successful Global business that turns over £600 million yearly. You will be a key member of their UK Purchasing & Procurement team.
Working Monday to Friday office hours, you will be a vital link between; UK based Production, UK Stock Team, UK Sales Team & internal/external material suppliers Worldwide. The products you help create are seen in some of the largest UK retailers, Sales are increasing worldwide giving you the chance for a true career.
Day to Day:-
• You will be responsible for the retail product purchasing arm of the UK business, reporting into the Purchasing Manager.
• With the Master Production Schedule in hand you will a pivotal team member ensuring customers receive their orders within agreed timeframe(s) & as a thinker you will be able to get the team around you discussing and resolving any potential upcoming or current issues.
• Using MS Dynamics NAV you will manage stock of finished Retail product, related Consumables, Work In Progress & product configurations.
• Acting always in a commercially aware manner, you will always be aiming to drive down costs & supply chain inefficiencies.
• Completing administrative duties such as ensuring Purchase Orders are processed correctly & monitoring ingoing and outgoing shipments.
• Able to compile data, reporting production performance, capacity & any short comings.
• Have a key hand in managing the Warehouse/Stock Team
• Deputise within the Purchasing & Procurement team for management, when business need arises.
To be a perfect fit for this role:-
• Hold 5 years' experience within retail POS/EPOS manufacturing, planning & purchasing.
• Ability to be a pivotal part of the team & also work autonomously.
• Have MS Dynamics NAV experience or similar ERP experience.
• CIPS or a passion to become CIPS qualified later on.
Benefits include but not limited to:-
• Starting remuneration of between £30,000 & £35,000 per annum.
• A yearly company performance related bonus.
• Onsite car parking.
• Company Social events
• Death in Service scheme.
This position is easily commutable from Cambridge, Haverhill, Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds.