To be discussed on application and depending on experience
9 days ago
You will be reesponsible for the coordination & efficient implementation of procurement operations. Developing supply chain relationships to provide a seamless service/quality, whilst maximising buying potential, driving down costs & creating a competitive product base. Ultimately adding value to the bottom line.
• Active review and negotiation of supplier/product performance, approval, pricing, availability and contract agreement in line with business & customer demand, with target to reduce costs by min 5%.
• Administration of internal Purchase Order processes for procurement of materials required for sale and manufacture in line with customer demand. Including liaison with Sales/Business Development teams.
• Analyse and assist in determining adequate stock levels with continuous monitoring and efficient procurement.
• Through the use of defined systems & procedures, closely monitor and internally communicate supplier, product, market and incoming goods information.
• To undertake any reasonable duties assigned by the Commercial Manager or Directors related to the effective and efficient performance of the business using related skills and ability
Essential Skills required
•Experience in a procurement role
•Effective communication, literacy and negotiation skills
•Sound administration abilities, accurate with excellent attention to detail
•Advanced organisational skills and ability to prioritise under pressure
•Dynamic and flexible attitude with ability to work on own initiative
•Comfortable with working unsupervised as well as part of a team
•An understanding of office procedures and responsibilities
•IT Skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM Systems)
Personal Requirements Desirable
•1 Year min. Professional Training (CIPS) or Working towards
•Knowledge of stock management/selection
•Interest in food/ flavour manufacturing
If you have the skills required for the role and wish to apply, in the first instance please call Victoria Herbert on 01284765700.