Bury St Edmunds
7 months ago
Bury St Edmunds
Part-time hours - negotiable on days/hours
Up to 12 month contract
This organisation based in Bury St Edmunds are urgently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to strengthen their team on a part time basis for a 9-12 month contract. Reporting into The Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and supporting all aspects of internal and external digital communications.
Specifically you will be responsible for:-
• Co-ordination of the digital marketing plans and rolling this out across all platforms to ensure delivery of internal and external communications.
• Regularly updating and renewing the content of digital marketing communications
• Manage and plan the internal communications strategies
• Managing external digital marketing agencies to deliver marketing on time and to the standards and timescales specified
• Proof reading and keeping all channels of digital communications up to date and current.
Key Skills required :-
• Excellent administration and customer service skills
• Rapport building, communication skills and managing client relationships
• Previous marketing experience would be an advantage
• A good understanding of social media platforms
• Ability to create and maintain websites and run reports.
• SEO and Google analytics an advantage
Salary and benefits:
• Competitive salary subject to negotiation (pro rata for P/T)
• Pension, free refreshments and on site cafeteria
• Excellent training and progression opportunities
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for P/T)
• Free on-site parking
If you have the skills and experience required for the position please contact Victoria Herbert on 01284 765 700