£38000 - £44000 per annum
9 months ago
You will be managing a product portfolio and marketing lists via evaluation and rationalisation. Constructing market analysis using consumer insight, sales evaluation, product profiling and supplier performance, making appropriate recommendation to Account Managers, manage new product launches and promotional activity/marketing campaigns/exhibitions and other events. Some travel in and outside of the UK may be required.
The ideal individual for this role will have
- Previous Agile Product Management experience
- Prince2 Practitioner, APM or equivalent
- Strong People Management/Supervision skills
- Skilled data collection and analysis techniques
- Experience in Food & Beverage or chemical sectors
- Multi linguistic is an advantage
If you are looking for a business that values its staff and can offer fantastic training and progression then please get in touch today!