Bury St Edmunds
depending on experience
11 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced B2B sales person to join a fast paced and growing company. The role includes a substantial amount of business development within an existing and new business customer base promoting and selling a diverse range of energy saving services and products.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities
• Develop strong business relationships with new and existing customers through outbound calling to prospects, website generated leads and specific marketing campaigns to maximise business potential
• Build and maintain sales pipeline to achieve overall KPI's and sales targets.
• Promote and advise on compatible products, services and potential savings whilst maintaining high levels of customer service
• Manage own workload to deliver against KPIs and metrics.
• Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of products and services (regular internal and external training will be provided to assist with this)
• Demonstrate commercial awareness, maximising the margin achieved.
• Remain customer focused with a can-do attitude at all times.
• Maintain CRM system ensuring in-house database systems fully updated and accurate.
• Participate and be a positive contributor in team and wider company meetings, discussions and other activities
• 2 years B2B sales experience.
• Experience of working in a targeted environment and delivering KPI's.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• IT Literate, including use of CRM
• Resilient and comfortable working in a fast paced and evolving environment.
• Excellent communication, persuasive and negotiating skills.
• Sales and customer focused.
• Process driven.
• Technically minded to quickly learn about new products.
• Strong time management skills with ability to prioritise work which will increase revenue and achieve growth plans.
• Open attitude to learning and innovation.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Attention to detail.
• Shows initiative, takes ownership and keen to share idea to improve on how things are done or products offered.
• Team worker with can do' attitude.
This is a fast growing and evolving company who pride themselves on recognising individual's contributions and potential.
As the company grows and individuals prove themselves within the company there will be support and opportunities to move into other areas of the business or progress into leadership roles.
If this sound like you and you have the essential skills and experience for the role please do get in touch. Contact Victoria Herbert on 01284765700 for further information.