Bury St Edmunds
up to £35,000 depending on experience
2 months ago
If you have prior experience as a Service Engineer and have knowledge of hydraulcs and electronics and are looking for a better work-life balance working 09.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday but wish to keep your engineering experience utlised then maybe this role could be for you.
Much of the company's success can be attributed to the high levels of Product Support provided to both our dealers and customers. As the company continues to grow and develop new products, we are looking to continue this policy and that is where the Service Support Co-ordinator role comes into it. You wil ideally have been a field based engineer looking to get off the road and into the office.
This role would be office-based working alongside the Service Manager.
Skills and Attributes
• Customer service experience
• Previous service experience or knowledge of agricultural equipment and machinery or similar products would be an advantage but not essential.
• Able to offer advice and help to field technicians in diagnosing faults.
• Self-motivated and hard working.
• Able to communicate effectively and positively with customers, dealers and suppliers.
• Be computer literate.
Duties to include
• Taking telephone service enquiries and ensuring that they are dealt with quickly
• Helping to coordinate and schedule field-based service engineers
• Receiving, completing and processing warranty claims.
• Receiving and completing machine registration documents.
• Arranging for faulty/failed parts to be returned to our suppliers.
• Help identifying parts and arranging for them to be sent to dealers, customers and field based service engineers.
• Helping to coordinate Product Improvement Plans as and when required.
• Contacting dealers to arrange and coordinate technician visits
• To organise and assist with service training courses
If you can work on your own initiative and have experience in diagnosing and repairing faults in agricultural machinery with a passion for customer care, then please apply
Salary on offer is between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience for a 37.5 hour week working Monday to Friday. For further information or if you wish to apply please contact Victoria Herbert on 01284 765700