£23000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This business currently has an opening for a Planning/Scheduling Team Leader. You will be an inspiring and focused Leader, which is a necessity as the successful candidate will be working in a team of Dispatch Coordinators in a fast paced ever changing working environment with multiple priorities and targets.
You core role will be to take ownership of and champion the company vision, values and management system requirements in your area of responsibility, ensuring arrangements are clearly identified, provided, monitored and improved.
Addition duties will include:
• Ensure all planned jobs are checked and efficiently dispatched by your team to maximise the amount of assets fitted on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
•Ensure your team work towards industry SLAs and maximise completion rates
• Work closely with the Capacity Manager and the Planning Team Leader to achieve performance targets, minimise GSOS and maximise completion
• Work closely with Field Operations to drive continual improvement
• Highlight and act on skill and behavioural gaps with quality feedback and coaching interactions to strengthen individual and team performance
• Conduct monthly performance reviews to drive continual improvement in the teams
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Field Operations Managers and other key stakeholders
• Ensure all people metrics are managed including efficiencies, behaviours and values
•You will have strong leadership experience and the ability to motivate a continually developing team
•You will have a natural ability to problem solve and will be able to react and resolve back office issues in an ever-changing landscape
•Salary Circa: £23,000 (Depending on experience)
•Your core working hours would be Monday to Friday 8:00-4:30 with overtime options available working out of hours and weekends. You will also be expected to take part in the 'on-call' management rota for out of hours.
•Parking available on site
•Perks at Work package (cinema and store discounts etc.)
•Refer a friend scheme - £500 (terms and conditions apply)
•Weekly fruit boxes in the office
•Employment type both temporary and permanent applications will be considered for these vacancies.
If you are interested in being considered for this vacancy, please send your CV to Paige today or get in touch to discuss further.