£30000 - £35000 per annum
12 months ago
The individual will tirelessly drive standards, develop systems and processes, and maintain a tight focus on efficiency. With previous experience in the food and beverage industry, they will lead and develop an energetic production team and be centrally involved in upcoming expansion plans.
- Lead the production process, driving standards of quality and efficiency.
- Planning and organising production schedules.
- Assess and coordinate production related resource requirements.
- Oversee and maintain robust product quality control process.
- Manage wastage and product efficiencies in the production process.
- Manage inventory of product ingredients and general stock levels.
- Oversee and manage the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Managing brewery hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Efficient management of brewery shifts and bottling staff.
- Manage staff production training.
- Mentoring and supervising junior production staff.
- Maintain organisation of production space and storage.
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
- Developed knowledge and demonstrable experience within brewing, fermented foods or soft drinks industry.
- Knowledge of brewing and bottling process equipment.
- Experience of dealing with major multiple customers.
- Experience of HACCP systems, supported by a relevant qualification.
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety, food safety, hygiene, environmental & quality standards.
- A food hygiene qualification.
- High quality interpersonal, management and communication skills.
If you are wanting to play a pivotal part in the growth of this business and its standards and feel you could add value then please get in touch.