£19000 - £21000 per annum
12 months ago
The role would suit a much-organised person with a "can do" attitude who is able to prioritise work, has excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to maintain and develop good relationships with their suppliers.
Candidates must also have good literacy and numeracy skills, the ability to keep accurate records and maintain databases, and a good eye for detail to ensure that ordered products arrive in good time to support production.
You will be responsible for purchasing products to support the furniture manufacturing processes and all the associated paperwork and administration.
- Processing Orders (Fax & Email)
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Putting orders on to reserve
- Raising all relevant delivery and collection notes for supplier orders
- Signing off invoices ensuring paperwork in order (checking against purchase orders raised, giving nominal codes before sending them through to accounts department)
- Payment of pro forma invoices
- Keeping a database of orders/suppliers for manufacturing processes
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Booking in fabrics, putting cuttings on relevant job sheets for Sewing Room
- Exporting fabric to relevant suppliers (as necessary)
- Dealing with supplier imports
- Ordering timber for Joinery
- Booking in Joinery orders
- Liaison with suppliers, production planner, sales staff, production (Joinery and Warehouse), logistics
- Sourcing products and checking price comparisons and availability
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy in all work
- Excellent computer skills with good knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook/Databases
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate on all levels
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Must be a team player
- Flexible approach to working time to meet deadlines/peak workloads
Hours - Monday - Friday 9am-5:30pm
Outskirts of Norfolk
Salary - £21,000
Permanent/Full Time Role
Parking on site - We are located in a rural area so own transport is essential.
If you would like to apply for this position send your CV to Paige at Compass Point Recruitment or call the office today to discuss.