Bury St Edmunds
£0 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: pension, company car, bonus
7 months ago
You will ensure that through strong account leadership, high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved, along with robust relationships and continuity of supply on a long term basis.
The business offer over 6,000 SQU's to their customer base which includes but not limited to; Schools, Hospital, Care Homes as well as high end hotels and Gastro Pubs. A really great understanding of the industry is important, you will also need to bring outstanding energy and a drive for success and results. You would need to be customer focused with excellent negotiation skills with the ability to solution sell and add value. An ability to prioritise your work load while being a team player are also incredibly important. Working with great integrity, being ethical and honest will be a prerequisite.
• Customer focused and solutions driven
• Excellent negotiation skills
• First rate communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
• Organised and effective time planner
• Ability to prioritise workload by importance
• Strong numerical skills and ability to analyse data
• Product knowledge and above average understanding of the industry/role requirements
• A passion for driving costs out of the business & increasing profitability
• Team player
• Ability to think outside the box and drive innovation
• Open minded and able to embrace and influence change
• Able to work under pressure in a competitive market place and gain market advantage
• Ethical and honest
• A can do and will do attitude.
• Able to deliver results
If you would like to discuss this role further then please send your cv in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01284 765700