£13 - £14 per hour
3 months ago
This position will require someone to be available immediately and the role will be on-going for between 1-2 months.
Duties to Include:
• Diary management and co-ordination
• Daily correspondence
• Ensuring timely and accurate administrative support in all aspects of the Head of Estates and Facilities diverse range of duties
• Administrative assistance with large projects that are undertaken, including raising purchase orders, printing and filing
• Tracking and monitoring costs and budget relating to large projects
• Producing accurate reports when requested
• Arranging, attending and writing minutes for meetings and ensuring refreshments are provided
• National and international travel arrangements for the Head of Estates and Facilities, in communication with the GMCL travel department
• Administrative support for Estate shoot
• Follow a stringent procedure when arranging the renewal of Estates contracts, monitoring annual costs and ensuring satisfactory service by regular contact with Line Managers
• Ensuring the Estates Management System is regularly and accurately updated
• Ensure annual returns and inspections are completed on time - Abstraction reports, reservoir inspections
• Apply for annual licences Cormorant licence, fishing licence, abnormal loads
• Maintain holiday and absence records for the Estates department
• Arrange training for Estates operatives to ensure compliance in respect of machinery that they operate
• Keeping accurate records and monitoring schedule for refresher training
• Keep and update Health and Safety information (C1 & C2) in relation to contractors attending Estates sites
• Secure document storage title deeds recall and collection
• Assisting the Head of Finance UK and GM of Dubai with the administration of Business Rates
• Liaison and support to Supervisors and Catering manager
• Any other tasks pertinent to the role, as required
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) are essential and the ability to keep accurate records
• Excellent communication skills are required with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels
• Excellent organisation skills are fundamental. A high standard of presentation both personal and of the office environment is required.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, prioritising tasks as required
• It is essential to have a flexible and robust attitude to work, working additional hours when required.
• Knowledge or background in facilities, estates or construction would be an advantage
• Good educational background including GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) are essential.
• Hours: Monday to Friday 9am 5pm - 35 hours per week
• Salary: £13-£14ph
• Free parking on site
• Must be available to start ASAP
If you are interested in being considered for this position and have the relevant skills and experience required for the role please do apply today! Contact Paige for more information.