£25000 - £27000 per annum
25 days ago
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
I am recruiting for a privately owned company based in Cambridge that supply into the automotive industry. They are looking for a Test Engineer.
Do you have an interest in assembly and troubleshooting of electronics/gas/mechanical systems, but are not necessarily yet experienced. You will be supported by colleagues and given full training to allow you to develop skills across a broad range of areas as you become proficient with our high-value/low volume products.
• Testing of products according to existing test procedures
• Troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical and gas systems
• Calibration of products in a laboratory environment
• Servicing of products returned from customers
• Feedback of diagnosed faults
• Work with team to identify opportunities for test procedure improvements
• Good hand eye co-ordination
• Excellent attention to detail and careful record keeping
• Comfortable taking responsibility for your own work
• Workshop skills-hand and power tools.
• Interest in engineering and an understanding how things work and how they go wrong.
• Competence with Windows PCs, including Excel for data manipulation.
• 25 days holiday
• Workplace pension
• Income protection insurance
• Death in service benefit
• Tax free childcare scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please apply or contact Clare at Compass point for more information.