£30000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
I am recruiting for a privately owned company based in Cambridge that supply into the automotive industry. They are looking for a Senior Test Engineer.
You will be bringing existing experience and troubleshooting skills to the existing team and working on a broad mixture of electronics/gas/mechanical systems, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of a customer order through the whole test and calibration process. This role offers excellent scope to develop your existing skills across a wide range of areas, working as part of the team who test and service our high value/low volume products.
• Testing of products according to existing test procedures.
• Troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical and gas systems.
• Calibration of products in a laboratory environment.
• Servicing of products returned from customers.
• Feedback of diagnosed faults.
• Work with team to identify opportunities for test procedure improvements.
• Soldering, basic repair of electrical and electronic systems
• Diagnosis of faults on digital and analogue electronics with reference to schematics.
• Diagnosis of faults in gas / vacuum systems.
• Workshop skills- hand and power tools.
• Competence with Windows PCs, including Excel for data manipulation
• 25 days holiday
• Workplace pension
• Income protection insurance
• Death in service benefit
• Tax free childcare scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please apply or contact Clare at Compass point for more information.